Update 28.June 2019: I have divided all my repositories into samples, projects and presets. A lot of people asked me because it was getting a lot and not everyone wants to download 3 gigabyte of data just for presets. Here you can find the individual repos:
- 🔥 Polarity-Music-Tools - My free to use Bitwig presets (updated regulary)
- 📋 Bitwig Projects by Polarity - My free to use Bitwig projects
- 💽 Bitwig Artist Collection - My official Bitwig 2.0 package
- ❤️ Bitwig Community Presets - presets collected from the bitwig discord
If you have questions, please join my free 👾 polarity discord channel and drop me a message.
I've put all my samples & presets that I've created so far and that are all downloadable for free into a Github repo called Polarity Music Tools. The repository is kept up to date and I add something every few days, so if you want to stay up to date, just subscribe.
For special sounds or projects I will create a little video here and there to highlight the repository. You can use the sounds and presets we want you to use in your projects. I would be happy about a mention in the release. Of course I am also interested in your results, so let's see your tunes.
If you have no experience with GIT, maybe this beginner course will help you, otherwise you will find a green download button at the top right of the Github page.
Installing Bitwig Presets
- you can clone the complete repo via git in your default Bitwig preset directory and just use "git pull" to update your local clone.
- you can download the complete repo via the download button as a zip and extract it into your default Bitwig preset directory.
- you can download single presets from the repo and store it in your default Bitwig preset directory. To download a single presets, navigate (ex.: to Bitwig-2.5/presets/Arrival.bwpreset) and then use the download button above the raw display.
- you can also "Drag & Drop" *.bwpreset files into your running Bitwig Studio application and then use the "save preset" function on the device to permanently store the preset.
Bitwig Preset Directory
Usually it´s on windows under
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Bitwig Studio\Library\Presets, on mac osx
~/Documents/Bitwig Studio/Library/Presets/ and on Linux under